Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Learning To Blog

I have a fear of writing to no one but myself. At the same time, I am eager to explore the world of blogging. It's a bit a of a funny feeling, being definitely a late adopter.

I actually started this a two years ago, as a complement to my company's website. For a few months, I actually posted articles and thoughts. However, it was really a struggle, it didn't feel right. To some degree it felt too preachy and arrogant. I also wondered, how did the blog fit with the business oriented website at http://www.excellenc.com/. So I dropped it.

Lately, I have been struggling with how to restart. Probably thinking about it too much and not actually trying and learning by my mistakes. So, borrowing from Nike's old tag line, I decided it was time to "Just Do It."

I apologize for my mistakes, I welcome your comments, advice and help. It is important to start building a community that we can learn from each other and contribute. Thanks for joining in, the adventure begins........

No comments: