Thursday, February 05, 2009

Top Sales Experts Launches New Resource For Sales Professionals!!

I've mentioned my affiliation withTop Sales Experts (TSE). It's a fantastic group of people, whose opinions I value. It's been an honor to be associated with them as a "Top Sales Expert."

I am delighted to report that Tuesday, February 10 is the Launch date for TSE 2.0. Mark it on your calendar! What is the TSE 2.0 Launch all about?

Well, I am not at liberty to reveal details just yet. The final pieces are clicking into place – literally—as I write this post. However, I can tell you it will be a valuable resource for sales professionals and leaders.

But … I can tell you that my TSE colleagues – sales experts from around the world – have have created a whopping $1,000 worth offree gifts – extraordinary ”freemiums” –with answers to your most pressing business questions and answers to questions you haven’t yet asked!

Now, if you want to take a sneak peek and watch the count down with me you can. Follow along here when you copy and paste this link into your browser or click it!
http://www.topsalesexperts.com/members/sign-up_copy.php?aflink=3f1be2

No comments: