This new ebook from 11 top sales professionals and bloggers (yes, I'm putting myself in that category--at least for the moment) focuses on simple advice on Selling Through The Recession.
Sponsored by the folks at TheCustomerCollective and Oracle CRM, we look at 11 industries, providing the top 10 tips, in each, for identifying opportunities, supporting your customers and growing the business. It's simple and pragmatic advice for every sales professional.
In addition to the great advice, the eBook is Free! How can you beat that?
Download This Free eBook
Selling Through A Slump: An Industry by Industry Playbook brings together sales strategies and best practices from 11 top sales experts from 11 distinct vertical market sectors, ranging from retail to health care to telecom—because one size doesn’t always fit all. The practical tips and experience-based wisdom here aren’t just limited to any single industry, though. Regardless of your market sector, you’re bound to find value in this arsenal of great sales ideas.
Just imagine, getting advice from:
- Charles Green, Founder and CEO,Trusted Advisor Associates writing on Selling for Accountants and Consultants
- Skip Anderson, Founder, Selling to Consumers Sales Training writing on Selling for Retailers
- Mike Kujawski, Founder, Centre of Excellence for Public Sector Marketing on Selling to Public Sector Clients
- Mike Wise, VP, Insurance Technologies, IdeaStar Incorporated writing: Selling for Insurance Agents
- Matt Homann, Founder, LexThink LLC writing about Selling for Lawyers
- Anneke Seley, Founder and CEO, PhoneWorks LLC about Selling in Health
- John Caddell, Caddell Insight Group on Selling in Telecommunications Markets
- Dave Stein, Founder and CEO,ES Research Group, Inc writing about Selling Technology
- Jill Konrath, Author, Selling to Big Companies writing about Selling in Services
- Anne Miller, Founder,Chiron Associates on Selling Media
- and last, but not least, me, Dave Brock, President and CEO, Partners in EXCELLENCE on Selling to Manufacturers .
I've found the advice from my peers useful---I've been reading and applying lessons from a pre-release version of the book.
You'll find it a worthwhile resource.
Finally, thanks to TheCustomerCollective and Oracle CRM for sponsoring this!